Terms & Conditions
Brownes Dairy Wiggles Terms & Conditions Western Australia ("Conditions of Entry")
|Scope:||These terms and conditions are limited to the Brownes Dairy Wiggles Competition in Western Australia only. For entries in South Australia, refer to the Brownes Dairy Wiggles Terms & Conditions South Australia available at www.thewiggles.brownesdairy.com.au
This competition is not valid in any other Australian state or territory or countries outside of Australia.
|Brownes Dairy Wiggles Western Australia
|Brownes Foods Operations Pty Limited ABN 60 146 849 881, 22 Geddes Street, Balcatta, WA 6021, Australia. Ph: (08) 9441 7777
|Start date: 01/10/19
End date: 21/11/19 at 11:59 pm AWST
|Entry to WA competition is only open to WA residents. Entrants under the age of 18 must have parent or legal guardian approval to enter.|
|Participating Products:||Participating Products are any specially marked Brownes Dairy Yoghurt or Brownes Dairy 2L or 3L Full Cream or Hilo milk products.|
|How to Enter:
|To enter the Promotion, the entrant must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
a) Purchase a specially marked Brownes Dairy product (“Participating Product”) from any store (“Participating Venues”) within Australia which stocks the Participating Products (“Qualifying Purchase”);
b) Go online to www.thewiggles.brownesdairy.com.au, follow the prompts to the Promotion entry page;
c) Fully complete and submit the online entry form with all requested details on the form, including but not limited to, their personal details (first name, last name, email address and phone number) and the unique code found under the sticker or the used by printed on the bottle of the Participating Product purchased.
Proof of purchase: The entrant must retain proof of purchase. The proof of purchase required is an original receipt or a photograph of the receipt for the Qualifying Purchase and the sticker from the Participating Product pack containing the unique code submitted on entry.
The entrant must fill out the online entry form for every entry.
|Multiple entries permitted per person provided each entry is submitted separately in accordance with the entry instructions above and subject to the following: Limit one (1) entry permitted per Qualifying Purchase (i.e. per Participating Product purchased in accordance with the entry instructions). Limit ten (10) entries permitted per person per day. By completing the entry method, the entrant will receive one (1) entry.|
|Total Prize Pool:
|Each entrant will be notified immediately on screen as to whether or not they are a winner of an instant prize.
|Prize Claim Requirements:
|Winners will be sent an email with a link to the prize claim form. To claim the prize, the winner must follow the prompts from the email received and fully complete and submit the prize claim form by the date/time specified in the email. If a winner fails to claim a prize by the date/time outlined in the email received from the Promoter, they will, at the Promoter’s discretion, forfeit their right to the prize. The prize claim form will require the winner to provide personal details including their email address, phone number, full address and may require the winner to upload a scanned copy/photo of the receipt for the Qualifying Purchase relevant to their winning entry and/or on pack sticker showing the unique code (must match code submitting in their winning entry).
|The Promoter may at its discretion conduct an unclaimed prize draw to award any unclaimed instant win prize/s. However, the Promoter is not under any obligation to conduct an unclaimed prize draw.
- The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
- Employees (and the immediate family members) of the agencies/companies associated with this Promotion, the Participating Venues, the Promoter, its distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- If a prize is won by a person under the age of 18, the prize may be awarded to the winner's parent or guardian and where applicable to the prize a nominated parent/guardian must accompany any person under 18 years of age.
- Winners of an instant win prize are determined by chance.
- All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner.
- Any tickets awarded as part of a prize are subject to the event venue and ticket terms and conditions, including any applicable age restriction. The Promoter and event organisers hereby expressly reserve the right to eject the winner (and/or his/her guest/s) for any inappropriate behaviour, including but not limited to intoxication, whilst participating in any element of the prize.
- If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to) or is unavailable at the designated time for the Event, or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
- Where entry is allowed by purchase or subscription, the cost of the product or service is no greater than the cost would be without the opportunity to participate in the Promotion.
- Entrants must keep their proof of purchase specified in How to Enter for each entry as proof of purchase ("Proof of Purchase"). If an entrant fails to produce the Proof of Purchase for a specific entry or each entry, as and when requested by the Promoter, the Promoter has the right to invalidate the entrant's respective entry/entries for which Proof of Purchase cannot be provided and/or all entries submitted by that entrant and/or forfeit the entrant's right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify: (a) the store of purchase as an eligible store; (b) the required product/s or service/s to be purchased for entry; and (c) that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period and prior to entry.
- The value of the prizes is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prizes (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes after that date.
- If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and/or specification.
- No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion.
- Each prize will be awarded to the person named in the respective winning entry and any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner to take part in any or all aspects of a prize, if the Promoter determines in their absolute discretion, that a winner is not in the physical or mental condition necessary to be able to safely participate in or accept the prize. It is a condition of accepting the prize that a winner (or their parent or legal guardian if under the age of 18) may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving a prize.
- If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant's details (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- Unless otherwise specified, a prize is a single event for the winner (and where relevant their guest) and cannot be separated into separate events or components.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights